Qualified PGA trainers will help you optimize your skills in all age and performance groups.
A few thoughts about the Schloss Elkofen Golf Club
Small ball - great sport. Green lawns, twittering of birds or giant shade trees - your very first visit to a golf course will be enough to convince you that this fascinating sport will let you forget your everyday stress.
There are many reasons to play golf, including:
- Recreational fun with your friends and the whole family
- Sport for your body and your mind
- Real challenges with exciting tournaments
- Fascinating technique
- New experiences of nature again and again
For your registration please click on requested date.
Your trial golf course in Schloss Elkofen Golf Club
Did you know that you can drive a golf ball up to 472 meters using only your own muscle power? And that a golf ball accelerates to 100 km/h within 0.25 milliseconds? That's golf!
Would you like to find out for yourself how far a golf ball can fly?
Then join us at the Schloss Elkofen Golf Club. Bring your family or friends along with you and experience the fascination of golf.
- Length of course: 1.5 hours
- Instruction is provided under the professional guidance of a PGA golf pro.
- Rented clubs and golf balls are included.
- Group size: 4 to 10 participants
€ 29,-per participant
Your license to play German golf courses
Learn the basic techniques of all stroke variations and important rules so that you'll be able to safely find your bearings on the golf course.
- Training lessons in a small group
- Technical training on the driving range
- Practice on the golf course
- Theory and rules of golf
Every Friday from 5:00 to 6:30 pm until you got the licence to play. Having this, for a small fee you are allowed to participate the training lessons.
Unlimited use of practice facilities, free balls and rented clubs during the course. DGV (German Golf Association) license to play courses certificate on successful completion of the course.
The official app for the DGV license to play German courses featuring all test questions including the correct answers and explanations is available in the App Store and in the Google Play Store.
€ 299,-per participant
Club training in Schloss Elkofen Golf Club
CT1, CT2, CT3 - On 12 dates, your golf skills will be improved in small groups focusing on the following aspects.
Putting, chipping, pitching, bunkers, long game (irons/ woods), course round comprising holes 1 to 5, video analysis of your swing
- Length of each lesson: 1 hour
- Group size: Max. 6 persons
- Early bird rate for registrations received by Mar 31, 2020: €219.00
CT4, CT5 - Topical training as currently posted on the notice board at the golf instructors' hut
- Group size: At least 4 persons
- Price per training session: €20.00
Training is performed under the professional guidance of golf pro Bernhard Lipp.
€ 239,-per participant
Youth training in Schloss Elkofen Golf Club
The youth sports concept forms the basis for our youth training program. Based on this concept , we try to ensure the advancement of each individual participant.
- Participants in the training groups have the possibility of registering with the youth officer for rideshare opportunities to and from the club for training, practice rounds, and tournaments.
- An ample supply of right-handed and left-handed clubs is available free-of-charge for trial sessions You can ask our pro to find out more about or conclude a leasing agreement.
- Regular training groups will begin in April 2021; weekly training groups will probably end in mid October 2021. Athletic training will take place starting in October 2021. Training held during the holidays will be announced separately.
- The groups Birdies I/II and the advanced group will be supervised by Bernhard Lipp, JTC1/2 by Karl Sparkes, and Albatros by Nadine Spirgatis.
Bring your friends - We'll be glad to see them
Invite your non-golfing friends to join you for a round of golf to show them just how great golfing is.
And not just to have a look … but to join in. Totally relaxed, playing five holes on which your friends can play along - naturally free of charge and on a date of your own choosing. This will give your friends an opportunity to discover the sport of golf for themselves, and maybe even gain you a new golf buddy for the future!
To find out more about this offer, please refer to "Golfing together" or simply contact our secretariat.
Trainer for your success
- Born in England in 1958
- Training by the PGA (Professional Golfers' Association, United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland)
- PGA Professional since 1978
- Golf pro at Schloss Elkofen Golf Club since 1983
- Provides individual and group instruction for golfers of all age groups and training levels.
- Conducts courses (trial courses, license to play German golf courses according to the guidelines of the German Golf Association (DGV) with certified final exam).
- The instruction takes place on the driving range, in the pitch and putt area, and, depending on a person's qualifications, on the regular golf course as well.
€ 43,- per 30Min.T. +49 (0) 8092 - 31151
- Born in 1985
- A-level trainer for DOSB performance golf
- Fully qualified PGA Golf Professional since 2008
- Golf pro at Schloss Elkofen Golf Club since 2016
- Preparation of your own individual training plan based on your personal goals and current capabilities
- Team training
- Implementation of individual courses (trial courses, license to play German golf courses, etc.)
- Golf events, trips, and safaris
- Pro / Pro-Am matches
€ 40,- per 30Min.T. +49 (0) 171 - 6596903
Jörg Vanden Berge
Master of Science, Research and Instruction in Golf / PGA Professional
- Born in 1965
- 1986 to 1989: PGA training
- 1989 to 1995: PGA Playing Golf Professional
- Since 2010: Golf pro at Schloss Elkofen Golf Club
- Since 2013: Fully Qualified PGA Golf Professional with the highest ranking (G1)
- Since 2018: Doctoral candidate for Sport Science at the Department of Biomechanics (Technical University of Munich) and Cognitive Neuroscience
- Biomechanical motion and stroke analyses with subsequent result reports and training recommendations
- Individual and group training in the training area and on the golf course (max. 3 persons)
- Short game analyses with subsequent result reports and training recommendations
- Training camp in Portugal/Algarve from October to April
€ ,- per 30Min.T. k.a.